- This Wiki page is locked. Feedback on this page is welcomed on the associated discussion page.
- Changes can not be made. Ideas from other campaigns are preserved for historical reference.
- Navigate to the "discussion page," by clicking the link at the top of this page.
- Andy Dinniman, D, candidate for PA Senate in a special election on May 16, 2006
- Harvested from April, 2006
As your State Senator, Andy Dinniman will tackle the real issues that face Pennsylvania today.Edit
- Improving Healthcare Coverage building on the CHIP model for more of our citizens
- Combine Land Preservation with Urban Revitalization to reduce sprawl and balance development
- Protecting Our Environment by addressing Pennsylvania's impact on Global Warming
- Retaining and Creating Quality Jobs
- Prioritizing Education with a higher share of funding from the State
- Local control of property taxation and land planning
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.