Also known as CAGW
- Publishes PA Piglet Book Read the Pennsylvania Piglet Book online.
- CAGW in conjunction with the Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives has released the Pennsylvania Piglet Book 2006, identifying $8 billion in potential savings for state taxpayers over two years.
Examples of wasteful spending from the report include:Edit
- $230 million for government-run day care initiatives;
- $30 million for PNC Bank to build a new office, condominium, and retail section in Pittsburgh; and
- $2 million for the development of a 36,000-square-foot House of Blues in Philadelphia.