Also known as Jon_Robinson
- D, long-time member of the Democratic Committee
- Resides in Oakland
"Everybody knows this bus is heavily used," he said, but before it started, Pittsburgh Limousine used to run a similar shuttle to the airport for $15 or $20.
"It's a plot to privatize," Mr. Robison said about the loss of the 28X. "This is something some people think they can make money on if they can charge $20 or more.
He called the current plan "cruel and stupid" -- cruel because of what it does to people who need the buses, stupid because it undermines years of effort to save mass transit.
"Why would anybody vote for a new tax when the county executive says even if we get the money we're going to go ahead with the cuts anyway?"
- To comments from others about Jonathan Robison. Plus, you can insert new comments that target Jonathan Robison as well.
- To comments and remarks authored by Jonathan Robison.
- To issue statements, platform planks and direct quotes from Jonathan Robison, often harvested from Jonathan Robison site(s).
- To other Fix PA pages that link to this Jonathan Robison page.
- http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2007/03/personal-endorsements-from-jonathan-and.html from March 2007 about endorsements