This official statement comes from the Elect.Rauterkus.com campaign.
Please post comments on the associated "discussion" page. Only campaign workers should edit this page.
- Put all hills, cliffs and other land and water elements into a database that can be for the entire state.
- Use GIS tools.
- Regulations of land development should reside at the municipal level.
- Engineering and Geology can set protections to bar land slides with future development if there is ample enforcement as well.
- Why not empower a private insurance fund with landscape firm?
- Annalysis, impact, and research must occur by the private firms later, after the legislation advances closer to becoming a reality.
- When traveling to California and New Zealand, I'll investigate and document what they do about land slides there.